2010-08-17

Breeze

Breeze is a peaceful little puzzle game where you guide a daisy to a checkpoint, using only a fan. Avoid the wooden barriers around your goal, as well as your own tool, as it can destroy your precious little flower if it gets too close.
Despite the soothing background music that accompanies this neat little game, I found myself swearing at my own fan every time my poor daisy got shredded into petals. That didn't stop me from trying again, though, and my frustration was quite short-lived. Each level makes it just a little bit more challenging.
The controls are quite easy: hold the right trigger to blow your flower around, and the left analog stick to move the fan around, directing the flower towards any suns you need to collect as well as to get to the goal.
A neat game that is definitely worth the 240 MSP.

No comments: